The recent democratization of laser scanning technology is driving many law enforcement and public safety agencies to consider adding this valuable technology to their arsenal of scene documentation and mapping tools. But with all the options available on the market, how can you be confident you’re investing in the right solution?
Is there really that big of a difference in performance vs. price? With the introduction of the compact and easy-to-use Leica BLK360 laser scanner, is there any reason to even consider the industry-standard P-series laser scanner?
In a new on-demand webinar from the International Association of Forensic and Security Metrology (IAFSM), subject matter expert Ryan Rezzelle of Leica Geosystems walks you through the critical facts you must consider before you make your purchase. You’ll learn:
- The primary difference between professional-grade and entry-level scanners – and why it matters in public safety and forensics
- How to evaluate the purity of a point cloud
- When and why to use SWARM scanning
- Key questions to ask when evaluating a laser scanner
- How to avoid common pitfalls when integrating laser scanning into your workflow
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions about laser scanning
Watch this webinar before you buy your laser scanner so you can be confident in your decision. To learn more about laser scanning or get expert advice on how to add laser scanning to your agency, please contact us.