From effortless data alignment in the field to immersive presentations and detailed scene diagrams, technology advances are empowering today’s crime and crash scene investigators to maximize the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of their work. But do you know how to best leverage these advances for your agency?
In a webinar now available on-demand, reality capture specialist Paul Burrows and forensic software specialist Chenel Cordonier, both of Leica Geosystems, explore the latest laser scanning and diagramming solutions in-depth. They walk through a field-to-finish workflow to show how easy it can be to create compelling deliverables.
- How GeoTags captured by field teams can support in-office deliverable creation
- How to create simple, orthoimage “plans” from raw scan data
- How to easily create simple and advanced crime scene sketches
- What options you have for sharing data internally or externally
- How to leverage textured meshes for photo realistic trajectory reconstructions
- How to create file-based, shareable scene presentations, including scene models, witness viewpoints and snapshots with markups
Fill out the form above to watch the on-demand webinar.
To explore time-saving collision investigation and reconstruction solutions for your agency, please contact us.