Quickly capture 3D floor plans for comprehensive school safety planning and critical incident response. These easy-to-use laser scanners and handheld measurement tools are the fastest path to 3D. Use them alone or in combination for even more efficiency.
Recreate Spaces in 3D as You Move
The BLK2GO handheld imaging laser scanner is an easy-to-use mobile mapping solution that’s ideal for onsite security planning, school safety, public building documentation or rapid-deployment disaster response. It combines two-axis LiDAR with SLAM spatial awareness technology and visual inertial system (VIS) technology to accurately track the scanner’s movement and simultaneously unify point clouds while recreating complex spaces with unprecedented speed. Get live 2D and 3D visualizations, check the device status, and do quick data inspections with the BLK2GO Live app for iPhone. The BLK2GO is both an easy and practical way to capture point clouds on the fly.
- One-button operation
- One-click import
- Small, light (11 x 3.15 inches; less than 1.75 pounds w/batteries) and rugged form factor
Get the Spec Sheet | Request a Demo
Capture Scenes at the Push of a Button
- One-button automatic operation
- Small enough to take anywhere
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with secure WiFi data transfer
- Complete a scan in minutes
Measure from Images and Control Your Laser Scanner
- Compact, all-in-one photogrammetry tool with Disto functionality
- Capture 3D measurable images for situations that don’t require more sophisticated methods
- Control your 3D laser scanner
Whether you need rapid deployment and comprehensive building documentation, fast and easy scene documentation, or maximum measurement versatility in a handheld device, these three tools, used alone or together, provide a powerful solution. (See why forensic investigators are so excited about this trio following a workshop at the IAFSM 2020 conference.) Talk to one of our public safety experts to explore the best approach for your agency.